Occupational Medicine at Orange Urgent Care Located in Middletown, NY
No appointments necessary, open 7 days a week to care for your employees. DOT physical, pre-employment physical, drug screening and work-related injuries.
Owner and Operator Accounts Welcome!
Your need for quick medical care can arise at any time – whether you pursue an active lifestyle or prefer a more leisurely habits. Whichever you are, at Orange Urgent Care, you can find the healthcare most everyone needs at some point in their lives.
Our Occupational Medicine Services:
- Pre-Placement Testing (Includes medical history and physical examination)
- Breath Alcohol Screening (DOT & NON DOT)
- Department of Transportation (DOT) Services
- Post-Employment Offer Testing
- Worker’s Compensation Injuries
- Firefighter, Police and OSHA physicals
- Diagnosis and treatment of work-related injuries
- CDL Physicals
- Functional Capacity Evaluations (FCE)
- Hepatitis B Titer
- Hepatitis B Injection
- Lift Test
- Chest X-Ray
- Hair Testing
- Eye Exam
- BAT (Breath Alcohol Testing)
- Labs: SMA26 | CBC w/ DIFF | Lead | ZZP
Be Prepared for Your DOT/CDL Exam!
- Photo ID
- Eyeglasses (If vision requires a prescription)
- Last MER Card
- Specific information about any prescription medications you are using along with dosages.
- Yearly clearance letter from Cardiologist or for other chronic conditions that may be required before clearance.
What We Will Perform:
- Health history review
- Thorough physical examination
As a Reminder:
- To speed up your visit, please fill out the driver’s portion of the Medical Examination Report prior to your visit.
- Insurance does not cover this exam – some employers may pay for this exam
Follow, Like and Join Orange Urgent Care on Social Media
If you need direction getting to our urgent care, do not hesitate to give us a call.